Be a part of our growth as a new Account Manager for our South Central Lexia Learning team by providing districts with software and implementation services proven to help all students become successful readers. This person will guide existing customers to renew existing subscriptions, expand scale of usage and convert to latest version of program, lead new school level customer prospects through the evaluation process to closure, support aligned Account Executives with district level customer facing activities and qualify/close school-level inbound leads.
Ideal candidate will reside with the South Central region — TX, AL, NM, MS. This is a remote role.
- Manage and grow business relationships with existing Lexia customers
- Maintain regular contact and communication
- Identify and address customer needs and expectations
- Notify customers of subscription renewal and consult on purchasing options
- Prepare renewal and expansion purchasing proposals, then follow to closure
- Seek referrals through existing customer network
- Manage sales process with selected school level new business prospects.
- Research probable purchasers of Lexia products
- Introduce Lexia to new prospects over the phone to create awareness/interest
- Deliver product demonstrations to individuals and committees via webinar
- Work with school-level staff to build support for purchase
- Develop proposals and other professional communications
- Qualify inbound leads
- Coordinate customer and colleague calendars to maximize productivity
- Collect customer data and case study success stories
- Collaborate with aligned Implementation Manager
- Communicate customer implementation support needs
- Collaborate on plans to drive long-term success, product use and customer satisfaction
- Communicate and coordinate customer training needs and calendar
Skill & Experience Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in an Inside Sales or Customer Service role; K-12/edtech/learning technology and curriculum (reading) based product highly preferred
- Proven success in high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to uncover client needs and propose solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Track record of goal attainment in selling or providing customer service
- Proficient use of computer software, specifically sales planning, forecasting and tracking tools, such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook , PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, speaking, writing, and presenting skills
- Limited ability to travel overnight – approximately 10%
About Rosetta Stone & Lexia Learning
Life at Rosetta Stone & Lexia Learning
With a work environment that encourages and nurtures creativity, great ideas take flight and become products and services built from the bottom up. We all share a passion for building a world in which everyone can speak, read, and write with confidence. Our innovative, technology-based language, literacy, and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, and government organizations—and millions of learners around the world. We are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!