State Success Manager – Texas
The State Success Manager will manage our Customer Success Managers in the State of Texas, own and implement our district-level success projects, coordinate at the strategic and tactical levels with all internal stakeholders across both literacy and language teams. The State Success Manager will work with district administrators to drive product adoption and help our customers in the State of Texas achieve their desired outcomes. S/he will be responsible for managing the relationship with key stakeholders within the State of Texas, both customers and colleagues, ensuring their success.
Location: Ideal candidate will reside in the Dallas, TX or Austin, TX territories and have access to an airport
- Coach, mentor and supervise the Customer Success Managers in the State of Texas to provide an outstanding experience in a manner that exceeds customer expectations from onboarding to renewal
- Ensure that our State of Texas administrators, educators and students derive maximum value from their investment and achieve their desired outcome
- Collaborate closely with sales, product and marketing teams to develop and execute our success strategy for the State of Texas
- Nurture a strong relationship with key stakeholders throughout the state, meeting in-person to educate them on the value of our solutions, help customers use our literacy and language solutions to achieve optimal student reading proficiency gains
- Collaborate with internal team and district stakeholders on a rostering strategy and support its execution
- Monitor customer usage data and health indicators relentlessly and, in collaboration with internal teams, translate data into strategies for success across the State of Texas
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks in collaboration with Rosetta Stone Education customer success, client managers and sales team colleagues
- Collaborate with the Learning and Development team to customize professional learning session assets to align with pedagogical approaches used throughout the State
- Ensure that TX Customer Success Managers understand and assist customers with how our solutions support the State of Texas curriculum guidelines and standards as well as those for specific courses for which our solutions are adopted
- Manage internal processes to identify and remedy implementation gaps for customers in the State of Texas
- Deliver on-site or Live on-line professional learning to administrators and teachers as needed
- Become familiar with internal tools used by both literacy and language success teams
- Visit school districts in the State of Texas up to 75%+ of the time
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; literacy background preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience leading a team in a client-facing customer success or account management role, ideally at a SaaS company
- 5 years of direct client experience in support of customer-facing function (professional learning, implementation support)
- 5 years of elementary or secondary teaching and/or administrative experience, preferably with a background in literacy
- Experience with and ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Experience using data to drive instruction and supporting educators to do so
- Experience implementing blended learning edtech initiatives
- Experience in the development and delivery of professional learning for K-12 educators
- Experience inspiring others to action
- Experience with account management
- Highly adept with technology, and quick to learn new technologies and apply solutions
- Knowledge of and experience with Rosetta Stone Education programs a plus
We Are Customer Success
We put the customer at the center of all we do. We are the troubleshooters, the problem solvers, the virtual tour guides, the motivators, the techies, and the literacy and language experts who partner with you to achieve your goals and ensure optimal student outcomes. Our passion is to make the customer experience the very best it can be. Are you ready to make Customer First your mantra?
Working With Us
You’ll have the best of all worlds… the opportunity to work with passionate, talented people who are the best in their fields. Rosetta Stone and Lexia full time employees also enjoy a generous vacation policy, outstanding health and financial benefits, and much more.
Employee well-being is first and foremost at Rosetta Stone — we know that professional success depends on personal health and happiness. That’s why we empower you with benefits you can use to succeed in every area of your life, including:
Comprehensive health care benefits
401K with 100% matching up to 4% of salary
Unlimited vacation policy and 9 paid holidays
Parking & transit benefits
Caregiver & family support
…and much more!
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Rosetta Stone & Lexia Learning
There's an amazing energy at Rosetta Stone®. It's the feeling that we're doing something unique, unexpected, and beneficial, and it permeates everything we do. We are Rosetta Stone—and we are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!