Be a part of our growth!
We are looking for a passionate, experienced and successful Strategic Account Executive to join our National Strategy team here at Lexia Learning. This person will be at the forefront of helping us have a bigger impact by initiating and developing meaningful relationships with high-level education market decision-makers for named districts within the top-200 across the United States.
Our ideal candidate will reside within close proximity to major airport within the US and be able to travel 70%+ throughout the year without restriction.
- Passionately embrace and exemplify our mission
- Develop, manage and execute a strategic plan to achieve quota and company strategic goals
- Create thoughtful, sustainable and strategic business development approaches
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and easily navigate the changing market landscape
- Build sustainable customer relationships that yield success over the long term
- Be a valued collaborator and adviser in order to drive opportunities
Successfully develop and manage large K-12 school district named accounts across the US to achieve sales and organizational goals by:
- Delivering presentations to key school and district level stakeholders in a consultative and engaging manner that effectively communicates and articulates our pedagogy, research, features, benefits and “Our Why”
- Operating in a consultative and collaborative manner that reflects appropriately on both previous successes, challenges and failures and adapt as needed
- Develop approach and communications that introduce Lexia to potential customers using a variety of mediums, including on-site meetings
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team and internal stakeholders to develop comprehensive, creative and strategic sales and marketing plans for appropriate customer approach and communication in order to produce results
- Consistently and accurately utilizing the CRM and other online or sales tools to track account activity and sales orders
- Analyzing and reporting on territory data, trends, and market conditions to identify the strategic approach plans.
- Maintaining accurate market forecasts, providing market feedback and sharing competitive information with management
- Utilizing relationship building skills to proactively seek out and participate in networking activities with key stakeholders to build pipeline of opportunities
- Travel up to 70%+ to customer meetings, sites, presentations and key events throughout the US
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years minimum experience successfully selling educational technology based preK-12 curriculum products to large and complex school districts within the US; Literacy/Reading products preferred
- Proven and continuing successful track record of sales goal attainment, closing business, building and managing a pipeline of opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to uncover client needs and propose solutions to close new business opportunities and meet new revenue targets on an ongoing basis
- Strong knowledge of navigating effectively with and within large school districts from an operational perspective; Existing contacts in K-12 education across multiple states throughout the US
- History of being a motivated self-starter with the mindset of an entrepreneur and similar spirit in approaching the work; Ability to outline a buying vision and challenge the status quo
- Ability to define and execute a strategic sales and territory plan with proficiency in researching, developing, prospecting, and creating a pipeline at least 3x the needed revenue
- Strong technology proficiency in using CRM (Salesforce), Google Suite, video conferencing software and other technology-based tools
- Strong rapport building and collaborative approach, confident communication and listening skills
- Ability to travel up to 70%+ throughout continental US
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Rosetta Stone & Lexia Learning
Life at Rosetta Stone & Lexia Learning
With a work environment that encourages and nurtures creativity, great ideas take flight and become products and services built from the bottom up. We all share a passion for building a world in which everyone can speak, read, and write with confidence. Our innovative, technology-based language, literacy, and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, and government organizations—and millions of learners around the world. We are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!