Account Executive – NC/SC & Southern VA
With a work environment that encourages and nurtures creativity, great ideas take flight and become products and services built from the bottom up. Working for Rosetta Stone or Lexia, a Rosetta Stone Company means that your opportunities are limitless. There’s an amazing energy here. It’s the feeling that we’re doing something unique, unexpected, and beneficial, and it permeates everything we do. We are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!
We are looking for a new Account Executive that will manage parts of our North Carolina, South Carolina and Southern Virginia territory and provide preK-12 schools and districts with blended learning literacy software and implementation services which are proven to help all students of all abilities become proﬁcient readers!
- Passionately embrace and exemplify our mission
- Initiate and develop meaningful relationships with high-level education market decision-makers
- Develop, manage and execute a territory plan to achieve territory quota and company strategic goals
Ideal candidate will reside within the territory states (NC, SC or Southern VA).
Manage a geographical territory to achieve all sales goals by leading and managing each step of a complex sales process, including:
- Deliver in-person and webinar presentations to key school and district level stakeholders in a consultative and engaging manner that eﬀectively communicates and articulates our pedagogy, research, features, beneﬁts and “Our Why”.
- Develop professional proposals and communications that introduce Lexia to potential customers using a variety of mediums, including onsite visits.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team and develop comprehensive strategic and creative plans to meet the needs of medium to large sized accounts and produce results for your territory.
- Accurately maintain customer account information, track activity, enter orders and activity results within CRM (Salesforce) and other online tools
- Maintain accurate market forecasts, provide market feedback and share competitive information to management.
- Seek out and participate in networking activities to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders that will lead to a future pipeline of opportunities.
- Prepare comprehensive marketing strategies and targeted campaigns to identify prospective customers.
- Analyze territory data, trends, and market conditions to identify the strategic approach plans.
- Operate in a consultative and collaborative manner with the market in a way that reﬂects appropriately on both previous successes, challenges and failures and be able to make appropriate adjustments to strategic plans.
- Travel up to 60%+, while maintaining high productivity level in other areas such as 10 sales events per week (telephone and onsite meetings).
- Collaborate with sales leadership team to refine and continuously improve the teams level of success.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years with a successful business development, sales and account management track record in pre-K to 12 schools and/or school districts
- Experience selling or working with a technology-based curriculum product; Literacy/Reading product highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of the NC/SC or Southern Virginia geographical territory and existing contacts in K-12 education
- Demonstrated ability to uncover client needs and propose solutions to close new business opportunities and meet new revenue targets on an ongoing basis
- Proven and continuing successful track record of sales goal attainment, closing business, building and managing a pipeline of opportunities
- Proﬁcient usage of CRM (Salesforce), Google Suite, video conferencing software and other technology-based tools
- A demonstrated ability to eloquently and succinctly deliver product presentations to groups and decision makers in-person and via video conferencing
- Ability to develop relationships and collaborate with management on strategies to achieve new revenue goals
- Ability to travel up to 60%
We Are Sales
We help businesses and schools equip their language learners for success. Our global sales team finds new opportunities to grow the business while building solid long-term relationships with customer organizations. We’re passionate about connecting people from around the world with products focused on language and literacy. Can your sales skills create those winning connections?
Working With Us
You’ll have the best of all worlds… the opportunity to work with passionate, talented people who are the best in their fields. Rosetta Stone and Lexia full time employees also enjoy a generous vacation policy, outstanding health and financial benefits, and much more.
Employee well-being is first and foremost at Rosetta Stone — we know that professional success depends on personal health and happiness. That’s why we empower you with benefits you can use to succeed in every area of your life, including:
Comprehensive health care benefits
401K with 100% matching up to 4% of salary
Unlimited vacation policy and 9 paid holidays
Parking & transit benefits
Caregiver & family support
…and much more!
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Rosetta Stone & Lexia Learning
There's an amazing energy at Rosetta Stone®. It's the feeling that we're doing something unique, unexpected, and beneficial, and it permeates everything we do. We are Rosetta Stone—and we are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!