Professional Learning Facilitator
Our Customer Success team is seeking an experienced Professional Learning Facilitator to deliver effective and engaging professional learning sessions to our customers and support our internal teams. They are the key components of capacity that enable the success of fidelity implementation in practice. Our Professional Learning Facilitators assure the development of relevant competencies, necessary organization support, and engaged leadership. This person will be responsible for articulating best practices around onsite and online facilitation, coaching, and supporting the current internal training programs and resources to reflect those best practices. The Professional Learning Facilitator is involved in preparing and attending internal meetings held monthly and is instrumental in certifying others, within the customer success team.
This is a remote, work from home opportunity specific to the New York City region.
- Facilitate professional learning sessions for our educators primarily in New York City and when needed, across the country
- Model effective literacy instruction using Lexia Instructional Materials
- Participate and support on-boarding and ongoing internal training of our products
- Work collaboratively with the Director of Professional Facilitators to ensure the delivery of successful, engaging and effective learning experiences
- Efficiently collaborate with NYC’s Project Manager for the implementation of various modeling sessions
- Collaborate with customer success managers to understand the intention behind each session and customize as needed
- Collaborate and advise the Learning and Development and Product teams as they develop materials for onsite/online use
- Review survey data and apply the feedback toward professional growth
- Complete post-learning experience report within specified time frames
- Enhance the existing internal training program by adding additional tasks/information and actively coaching those going through internal professional learning.
- Actively Participate in quarterly meetings with other national facilitators to share best practices
- Stay abreast of the latest research in the area of delivery and share those with others within our organization
- Bachelor’s degree in education required. Master’s degree preferred
- At least 5 years of teaching experience in K-12 education
- At least 2 years of literacy and/or instructional coach experience, providing professional Learning experience to all Learners from primary students to adults.
- >2 years ESL Instruction in K-12 preferred
- Superior facilitation, active engagement, and presentation skills
- Strong ability to motivate k-12 educators, read the audience and manage time
- Familiarity with adult learning required
- Experience working with English as a Second Language students preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility with delivering learning sessions early in the morning and late in the evening
- Organized and ability to multitask
- Located near New York City, NY
- Ability to travel nationally as needed
We Are Customer Success
We put the customer at the center of all we do. We are the troubleshooters, the problem solvers, the virtual tour guides, the motivators, the techies, and the literacy and language experts who partner with you to achieve your goals and ensure optimal student outcomes. Our passion is to make the customer experience the very best it can be. Are you ready to make Customer First your mantra?
Working With Us
You’ll have the best of all worlds… the opportunity to work with passionate, talented people who are the best in their fields. Rosetta Stone and Lexia full time employees also enjoy a generous vacation policy, outstanding health and financial benefits, and much more.
Employee well-being is first and foremost at Rosetta Stone — we know that professional success depends on personal health and happiness. That’s why we empower you with benefits you can use to succeed in every area of your life, including:
Comprehensive health care benefits
401K with 100% matching up to 4% of salary
Unlimited vacation policy and 9 paid holidays
Parking & transit benefits
Caregiver & family support
…and much more!
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Rosetta Stone & Lexia Learning
There's an amazing energy at Rosetta Stone®. It's the feeling that we're doing something unique, unexpected, and beneficial, and it permeates everything we do. We are Rosetta Stone—and we are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!