The Account Executive will provide most large preK-12 public school districts in Louisiana with literacy software and implementation services proven to help all students of all abilities become proficient readers! This role will develop, manage and expand sales for priority accounts within the territory.
INITIATIVE: Consistently take actions to show initiative in creating thoughtful and sustainable approaches to your work and act strategically in order to develop appropriate business opportunities.
ACCOUNTABLE: Hold yourself accountable for staying up to date on industry trends, maintaining efforts toward strategic company sales goals.
COLLABORATIVE: Act as a valued collaborator and adviser with internal stakeholders and customer decision makers in order to drive opportunities towards impactful and strategic goals.
ADAPTABLE: Are comfortable and able to easily manage the changing market landscape while maintaining an understanding of the importance of adapting to the customer’s needs.
Ideal candidate will reside within the territory of Louisiana or within the Houston, TX area.
- Manage the assigned geographic territory to achieve all sales goals
- Lead and manage each step of a complex sales process, including:
- Marketing and targeted networking activities to identify and reach out to prospective customers
- Researching probable purchasers of Lexia products
- Introducing Lexia over the phone and in person to create awareness/interest
- Delivering excellent program demonstrations to individuals and committees – both live and via webinar
- Effectively communicating Lexia’s pedagogy, research, features and benefits
- Working with school-level and district–level staff to build support for purchase
- Developing implementation plans (pre-sales) for large accounts
- Developing professional proposals and other professional communications
- Collaborate with a team to produce results for your territory
- Maintain customer information, track activity and results using SalesForce (CRM), Excel for your territory other tools
- Accurately input orders into billing and implementation systems with accuracy
- Provide market feedback competitive information to Lexia management
- Activity Levels: 12-16 sales calls/week (telephone and/or onsite meetings)
- Travel while maintaining high productivity level
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of successful field sales/territory management experience
- Proven track record of successful sales in the educational technology, language learning, curriculum markets into grades preK to 12;
- Reading/literacy/curriculum based products highly preferred
- Experience as a K-12 Educator or Administrator highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of geographical territory with existing contacts
- Demonstrated ability to uncover client needs and propose solutions to close new business opportunities and meet new revenue targets on an ongoing basis
- Track record of goal attainment, proven and continued success in selling and closing customers including remotely and in-person, by creating value, and managing a pipeline
- Professional and proficient usage of CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce), MS Office Suite and Google Suite; familiarity with Lexia (or similar) products helpful but not required
- A demonstrated ability through previous experience delivering product presentations to groups and individuals in-person and virtually
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships and collaborate with management on strategies to achieve new revenue goals
- Ability to travel up to 60%+ within territory
We Are Sales
We help businesses and schools equip their language learners for success. Our global sales team finds new opportunities to grow the business while building solid long-term relationships with customer organizations. We’re passionate about connecting people from around the world with products focused on language and literacy. Can your sales skills create those winning connections?
Working With Us
You’ll have the best of all worlds… the opportunity to work with passionate, talented people who are the best in their fields. Rosetta Stone and Lexia full time employees also enjoy a generous vacation policy, outstanding health and financial benefits, and much more.
Employee well-being is first and foremost at Rosetta Stone — we know that professional success depends on personal health and happiness. That’s why we empower you with benefits you can use to succeed in every area of your life, including:
Comprehensive health care benefits
401K with 100% matching up to 4% of salary
Unlimited vacation policy and 9 paid holidays
Parking & transit benefits
Caregiver & family support
…and much more!
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Rosetta Stone & Lexia Learning
There's an amazing energy at Rosetta Stone®. It's the feeling that we're doing something unique, unexpected, and beneficial, and it permeates everything we do. We are Rosetta Stone—and we are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!