We are looking for a Project Manager with a passion for technology and education to join our myLexia team. This Project Manager will collaborate with the myLexia Product Manager to lead product teams through the SAFe development process through to delivery. This Project Manager will also guide product teams from the initial roadmap through epic creation and PI Planning, identifying dependencies and blockers while facilitating communication between teams and team members.
Join our passionate and dedicated team as we make a difference in the lives of learners and educators!
Location: Concord, MA
- Serve as Scrum Master and run the daily scrum for browser and mobile teams
- Manage software development teams using Agile and SAFe
- Track all JIRA tickets in each sprint for all teams.
- Run team meetings (i.e. Retrospective, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Team Leads, and Triage)
- Prepare and lead 2-day Program Increment Planning sessions multiple times throughout the year
- Work closely with Program Owner to prepare for Program Increment
- Work with cross-functional groups within each team to understand tickets
- Create/post all planning boards prior to planning days
- Work closely with other Project Managers to uncover and address dependencies
- Assist other Project Managers in facilitating discussion during PI Inspect & Adapt
- Facilitate check-in meetings with offsite vendors, report issues, and address concerns
- Consistently provide project status updates to Management
- Support collaboration and facilitate communication within and between teams, navigate team dynamics, and resolve conflicts
Skills & Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; Advanced degree preferred
- 2-6 years of experience successfully leading and managing cross-functional teams throughout the development lifecycle for software or web-based projects
- Educational technology industry/product experience highly preferred
- Solid technical background with understanding technical concepts, software development and web technologies
- Experience with and managing teams using Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Experience using issue tracking tools (i.e. JIRA) to manage and schedule development tasks
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams and across all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong listening, problem-solving, relationship building and negotiating skills
- Ability to work from the Concord, MA office location
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Rosetta Stone & Lexia Learning
Life at Rosetta Stone & Lexia Learning
With a work environment that encourages and nurtures creativity, great ideas take flight and become products and services built from the bottom up. We all share a passion for building a world in which everyone can speak, read, and write with confidence. Our innovative, technology-based language, literacy, and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, and government organizations—and millions of learners around the world. We are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!