Lexia Learning is hiring a Director of Sales to lead our Account Management team that shares a passion for changing student lives through literacy education. The Director will be the leading force behind a team of highly motivated Regional Managers and Account Managers who are selling educational software and services while achieving record-breaking sales results. The Director will maintain budget control over related expenses, work with sales leadership to develop sales strategies, and ultimately execute those strategies to renew, expand and add accounts that are in line with defined business objectives.
Ideal candidate will be within reasonable distance and based in our Concord, MA headquarters location.
- Work with sales leadership to develop and articulate overarching and state specific sales strategies
- Assign sales territories and appropriately align goals and quotas to meet business objectives
- Manage and coach the Regional Managers so that they can lead their team to optimal performance
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and provide accurate and timely forecasts to senior leadership
- Define and map optimal sales processes and chose appropriate tools and resources that can be effectively utilized by the team
- Support sales team throughout full-cycle sales process as needed
- Collaborate effectively with team and internal stakeholders to ensure initiatives are generating necessary sales pipeline velocity while meeting customer needs
- Analyze and adjust priorities in order to maximize productivity and effectiveness
- Establish sales KPI metrics that reliably correlate to the team’s sales performance
- Maximize ROI by ensuring proper planning, staffing and plan execution
- Monitor and accurately report on sales pipeline and performance metrics, including sales forecasts and related KPIs
- Inspire others to embrace our mission, culture, values, and goals
- Lead by example
- Build a team that listens to customer’s needs, fulfills commitments and delivers world-class solution
- Be curious about our customer’s challenges and assemble creative solutions
- Think strategically, innovate and respond to market opportunities effectively
- Focus on providing an exceptional customer experience
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; Advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of successful sales or business development experience; Educational technology, literacy, learning or similar industry experience highly preferred
- 5+ years of Management experience with a proven track record of success leading large teams in a fast paced and high growth environment
- Experience managing to formal sales process, methodologies and departmental budgets
- Strong quantitative, analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Experience evaluating, selecting and optimizing the use of best in class sales productivity tools for CRM, web conferencing, social medial and other applications
- Proficient use of technology, Salesforce.com (or similar CRM), MS Office Suite and Google Suite
- Ability to work from Concord, MA headquarters office location and travel up to 25%
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Rosetta Stone & Lexia Learning
Life at Rosetta Stone & Lexia Learning
With a work environment that encourages and nurtures creativity, great ideas take flight and become products and services built from the bottom up. We all share a passion for building a world in which everyone can speak, read, and write with confidence. Our innovative, technology-based language, literacy, and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, and government organizations—and millions of learners around the world. We are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!