We are looking for a new Account Specialist that will work on our Lexia Learning sales support team. The Account Specialist manages a predefined action plan to drive renewals and incremental business within a given customer base. This non-quota carrying role is integrated fully into our team selling model and compliments the direct selling activities of our sales representatives by providing value added activities that align with their day-to-day as well as strategic objectives.
Location: Concord, MA
- Conduct ongoing communication and outreach to a defined group of existing customers with the goal of building program awareness, fostering increased usage and earning long term customer commitment
- Connect existing customers to Lexia’s professional learning resources to enhance their program satisfaction
- Communicate with teachers and school leaders throughout the customer life cycle offering specific tips and recommendations
- Collaborate with the aligned sales and sales operations team members on specific territory strategies and activities
- Identify upsell opportunities within a given customer base and manage relationship transfers to appropriate sales team members
- Manage specific customers and/or opportunities in collaboration with the aligned members of the sales and operations teams to achieve renewal, retention and upsell goals
- Prepare quotations for incremental sales
- Maintain customer information, track activity and results using Salesforce (CRM)
- Develop professional proposals and other professional communications
- Effectively communicate Lexia’s pedagogy, research, features and benefits
Skills & Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience in sales support, lead management, sales operations or similar role
- Professional and proficient usage of CRM tools, MS Suite, Google Suite; salesforce.com highly preferred
- Strong speaking and experience delivering product presentations to groups and individuals
- Ability to work in Concord, MA office location
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Rosetta Stone & Lexia Learning
Life at Rosetta Stone & Lexia Learning
With a work environment that encourages and nurtures creativity, great ideas take flight and become products and services built from the bottom up. We all share a passion for building a world in which everyone can speak, read, and write with confidence. Our innovative, technology-based language, literacy, and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, and government organizations—and millions of learners around the world. We are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!