With a work environment that encourages and nurtures creativity, great ideas take flight and become products and services built from the bottom up. Working for Rosetta Stone or Lexia, a Rosetta Stone Company means that your opportunities are limitless.
The Account Specialist will work on our Lexia Learning sales support team and manage a predefined action plan to drive and close renewals and incremental business within a given customer base. This role is integrated fully into our team selling model and compliments the direct selling activities of our sales representatives by providing value added activities that align with their day-to-day as well as strategic objectives.
- Manage specific customers and/or opportunities in collaboration with the aligned members of the sales and operations teams to achieve renewal, retention and upsell goals
- Conduct ongoing communication and outreach to a defined group of existing customers with the goal of building program awareness, fostering increased usage and earning long term customer commitment
- Connect existing customers to Lexia’s professional learning resources to enhance their program satisfaction
- Communicate with teachers and school leaders throughout the customer life cycle offering specific tips and recommendations
- Collaborate with the aligned sales and sales operations team members on specific territory strategies and activities
- Identify upsell opportunities within a given customer base and manage relationship transfers to appropriate sales team members
- Prepare quotations for incremental sales
- Maintain customer information, track activity and results using Salesforce (CRM)
- Effectively communicate Lexia’s pedagogy, research, features and benefits
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience in a renewal sales, sales operations support, or similar role
- Educational technology, K-12, online learning or similar industry experience preferred
- Experience directly and proactively supporting remote sales team members
- Be self driven and approach the work both strategically and collaboratively
- Ability to be flexible, customer-focused, and to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Professional and proficient usage of CRM tools, MS Suite, Google Suite; Salesforce.com highly preferred
- Strong speaking and virtual presentation skills; Experience conducting product demonstrations to groups and individuals
We Are Customer Operations
Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone company and a leader in technology-based reading programs, is looking for an individual to join our Sales Operations Team. Lexia Learning develops, sells and supports a suite of educational technology products that aid in successful reading instruction.
Working With Us
You’ll have the best of all worlds… the opportunity to work with passionate, talented people who are the best in their fields. Rosetta Stone and Lexia full time employees also enjoy a generous vacation policy, outstanding health and financial benefits, and much more.
Employee well-being is first and foremost at Rosetta Stone — we know that professional success depends on personal health and happiness. That’s why we empower you with benefits you can use to succeed in every area of your life, including:
Comprehensive health care benefits
401K with 100% matching up to 4% of salary
Unlimited vacation policy and 9 paid holidays
Parking & transit benefits
Caregiver & family support
…and much more!
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Rosetta Stone & Lexia Learning
There's an amazing energy at Rosetta Stone®. It's the feeling that we're doing something unique, unexpected, and beneficial, and it permeates everything we do. We are Rosetta Stone—and we are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!