The Senior Director of Product & Marketing will lead and coach our product and marketing teams to deliver exemplary results against our product plans, propel product vision and strategy, and create and promote best in class solutions to win in our market using data informed decision-making processes. They will coordinate with stakeholders across the organization to set product goals and determine business priorities. They will lead the team to create products that delight customers and grow market share through evidence-based product strategies that identify new product opportunities, program features, and service offerings. They will envision and deploy marketing and promotion plans to attract, retain and expand market share among the multiple audiences we serve. The Senior Director of Product & Marketing will make data-informed decisions, have a knack for breaking down complex problems into steps that drive the organization forward. They will ensure timely product to market lifecycle for all products, and establish product roadmaps and workflows, manage user focus groups, create project charters, manage project budgets and timelines, create go-to-market strategies, and most importantly lead by example. The Senior Director of Product and Marketing will drive revenue growth and brand awareness by fusing the voice of the customer, sales and product in all EiE marketing activities.
- Drive revenue growth from a $9.5M to $18M in three years
- Manage project budgets ranging from $25,000 to $3,000,000
- Collaborate across a minimum of 2 divisions within the organization
- Manage at least 2 external design, ad agencies, web development, and e-learning vendors
- Lead a team 5-10 product and 3-5 marketing team members
- Attend minimum of 3 national meetings/conferences/trade shows per year (virtual or in-person)
- Oversee the development of at least 4 national campaigns, 2 new collateral pieces, monthly blog posts, daily social posts, 2-3 website content updates per year
This position is Full-time, Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week
Vice President, STEM Education
- Bachelors of Science or Arts degree
- 7 or more years of product, marketing and educational technology experience
- Knowledge of the PreK-12 education market specific to STEM
- Experience developing products (print and digital)
- Experience marketing products (print and digital)
- Experience managing teams and budgets
- Experience driving revenue through increasing brand awareness, enhancing products, and channels
- Experience managing contractors, external partners, creating scope of works and budgets.
- Project management experience, attention to details, ability to drive towards completion, including planning, scheduling and supervising staff.
- Proven analytical and reporting skills; experience developing and implementing a marketing/communications reporting framework specifically designed to measure effectiveness of marketing activities and return on investment.
- Experience with workflow and risk management.
Exempt (Salaried). $130,000 – $135,000 per year
Benefits for full-time, exempt (salaried) staff include: free parking, T accessibility, commuter spending account, 23 vacation days, 12 holidays, 10 sick days, medical, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, retirement and savings plan, health care/dependent care flex spending plan, a Museum Membership, employee discounts, employee referral program, tuition assistance, professional development, direct deposit, free admission, free Duck Tours, discounted movie passes, and much more!
Staff, interns, and volunteers will be required to show proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. The Museum will consider an exemption from the vaccine requirement if they are unable to get vaccinated due to a qualifying medical disability or a sincerely held religious objection. The Museum is not required to provide an accommodation or exemption from the vaccine requirement if doing so would pose a direct threat to others in the workplace or would create an undue hardship for the Museum.
The Museum of Science is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
No phone inquiries, please. Qualified applicants will be contacted within two to four weeks of initial application.
About Museum of Science
Innovation and creativity come from the unique perspectives of a diverse staff. We value your perspective.