As Marketing Manager, you will join our national team and use your leadership and consumer marketing experience to drive market awareness and support our regional offices to achieve revenue goals. The ideal candidate will have successfully used all facets of digital marketing in B-B and B-C markets to drive awareness, interest, engagement and sales, and will have partnered with local offices or franchisees to support their use of nationally created resources and campaigns to achieve their revenue targets. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated professional seeking to use their marketing expertise to grow a leading regional player in national expansion and make a meaningful difference in the lives of thousands of young people.
As Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Director of Marketing, marketing colleagues, and regional leaders to implement a national strategy to drive brand awareness, interest, engagement, and sales using digital advertising, public relations, social marketing, email, website, and other media. You will partner with regional directors and their staff to craft local marketing strategies and tailor national tools to local needs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
– Implement company-wide marketing strategy
– Execute on national components of strategy including brand and brand guidelines, national partnerships and public relations, promotions, campaigns, website, analytics, and IT infrastructure
– As part of the marketing team Influence other customer touchpoints including products, programs, pricing, center design, center locations, and geographic expansion
– Manage a small team of staff, agencies, and contractors in support of strategy implementation
– Develop national tools designed to be customized to meet local needs: website, public relations, email, online advertising, social media, sales support materials, print brochures, signage, and marketing automation and CRM tools
– Partner with regional leaders and staff to ensure achievement of their revenue goals
– Collaborate with regional leaders to create regional marketing and sales plans and customize national tools to support local needs while maintaining consistent brand usage
– Provide training to regional directors and their staff; foster cross-region sharing of best practices
– Monitor regional marketing and sales KPIs and provide support to ensure goal achievement
CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE
– At least five to seven years of work experience developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns with outstanding success driving consumer brand awareness, website traffic, inquiries, leads, and sales
– Demonstrated ability to work in support of regional leaders with sales or P&L responsibility to support them to achieve marketing and sales goals
– Deep functional capabilities in marketing automation (HubSpot), email marketing (Mailchimp), Google Analytics, WordPress, Canva, Google Ads, social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), SEO (Yoast), and Hootsuite
– Experience managing staff, marketing premium products to education-centric families, and supporting geographic expansion are valuable pluses
– Demonstrated passion for education, youth, and/or STEM as evidenced by career or volunteer experiences; experience with education, online learning, and/or youth-facing consumer products is a valuable plus. Strong commitment to Empow Studios’ mission is required.
– Track record of outstanding results and rapid career progression
– Ability to successfully persuade internal and external audiences through outstanding written and oral communications
– Comfort in and excitement around working in an entrepreneurial setting experiencing rapid growth
– BA/BS degree required
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The salary for this position is $60,000 – $80,000 per year. Empow Studios also offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Visit our website to apply: https://empow.me/about-us/jobs
Empow Studios is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity of all kinds and encourages candidates from all backgrounds to apply for this exciting new opportunity. Empow Studios is an E-verify Employer.
About Empow Studios
At Empow Studios, we educate children ages 7-17 in coding, engineering, and digital arts with a focus on fun, discovery, and building a life-long passion in STEM. We have won more awards for excellence, and offer more programs, in more locations, than any other STEM education provider in Massachusetts.
Through our regional offices, we provide:
- STEM summer camps at 20 locations across Massachusetts
- School-year STEM programs for students after school, on weekends, and during school breaks both directly and through partnerships, in more than 50 locations in Massachusetts
- Support to schools and educational institutions via teacher training, our online learning platform and STEM curriculum, and field trips to our centers
More recently, we have leveraged our deep investment in our proprietary online learning platform and STEM curriculum, TalentBox, to provide live online versions of our programs.
Empow Studios has built an executive team capable of continuing and accelerating our rapid growth. Our new CEO brings to Empow deep expertise in education, online learning, and growing companies such as ours. Our founder, currently VP Programs and R&D, brings decades of experience in educational pedagogy and technology. Our Massachusetts Regional Director was formerly VP Sales for two national education and youth-focused companies, our Director of Technology has led several companies developing enterprise-class SaaS applications, and our Director of Marketing has served as VP of Marketing for several well-known companies.
Our strategic plan provides for significant investment in marketing and sales capabilities so we can better articulate our value proposition, raise our prices into alignment with customers’ assessment of the high value we deliver, and expand our geographic footprint. The newly hired Marketing Manager will play a key role in this work.