Powered by a team of educators, STEM advocates, and business professionals, we’re looking for an Operations Associate to support our Operations Team as we continue to grow and scale. This is an entry-level, full-time (9-5pm, M-F) position based in Newton, Massachusetts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a member of a small, collaborative team, the Operations Associate will have exposure to and impact on multiple facets of the company:
- Customers: Working as the internal-facing counterpart to our Customer Success Team, you will be responsible for caring for our customers through quote creation, purchase-order processing and invoicing.
- Vendors: Collaborating with our vendor partners, you will create purchase orders, collect invoices to be processed as part of procurement and fulfillment and be the go-to person regarding the shipment status of products and orders.
- Business: Working with our Finance team, including our COO, you will be responsible for keeping our books organized through the use of our financial software and be the in-house expert for our customer’s business questions.
- Company: As a fast-growing company, we’ll rely on you to independently identify opportunities to build and improve on Eduporium’s operational and financial framework by closely examining needs, assessing possible solutions, and making recommendations to the larger Eduporium team.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- Eager to join a dynamic start-up environment and have impact immediately
- Problem solver with a customer service mindset and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with an eye for details and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a constant communicator and contributing member of a growing and collaborative team
- Experience or education in Operations (Purchasing), Supply Chain Management (SCM) or Accounting
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience or interest in educational technology
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
WHY JOIN US
We are looking for a passionate and collaborative team member to join a fast-paced and mission-driven company in the midst of high growth.
We also offer the following:
- Growth: Future job growth into management position as company scales.
- Culture: We are a minority-owned business with a diverse team, founded on values of inclusivity, creativity, and collaboration. We are committed to lifelong learning, constant improvement, and delivering an exceptional experience for our customers.
- Tools & Technology: Access to top tech tools like Robots, 3D Printers, Carvers, Virtual Reality, Drones and more.
- Benefits: Compensation based on individual merit as well as company performance. Competitive PTO Policy, Health Insurance, MBTA Perq for Work Program, In-Person and Online Professional Development, and Company-Wide Outings.
- Workplace Perks: Friendly, casual office environment with a full kitchen. Reclaimed mill building. Miles of walking and biking trails. Ping Pong!
Eduporium is an EdTech eCommerce start-up in the Greater Boston area right on the Charles River! On a mission to enhance the meaningful use of technology in education, Eduporium is expanding access to and increasing affordability of EdTech tools across the country through our vetted product offerings and personalized consultations. We work directly with schools, districts, and educational organizations to provide software and tools to enhance experiential learning and help students develop crucial 21st-century skills.
Eduporium is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we embrace diverse skills, perspectives and ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law.